Self-Locking Cylinder Connector (SDC)
The Series SDC connection system is supplied for installation into the ports of most gas use, vent and fill valves on a cryogenic liquid cylinder. The system is a one-piece assembly consisting of a CGA fitting/clutch mechanism permanently mounted in a stainless steel locking bracket. Once installed, this system cannot be removed without rendering the CGA outlet connection unusable.
Features and Benefits
- Easily installs on most existing threaded cylinder valves using standard hex wrench.
- NPT Male connection supplied with factory applied PTFE thread sealant tape
- Suitable for both Industrial and Medical Applications
- CGA connections manufactured to industry standards
- Zero External Leakage
- Cleaned and Packaged for Oxygen Service
- Optional Integral Anti-Back-Flow Check Valve
- OEM Endorsed
Materials of Construction
- Brass Body Construction